Women’s History Month was established in 1987 to celebrate women’s contributions to history, culture, and society.
Every year, Women’s History Month has a theme, this year the theme is “Women Providing Healing, Promoting Hope”.
This is a tribute to those women on the frontlines and the caregivers during this pandemic.
Now while we celebrate women’s history, we should remind ourselves to take care of the women around us.
One way to protect the young women around us, is by receiving the HPV vaccine. Each year 13 million Americans are infected with Human Papillovirus or HPV.
HPV infections can cause genital warts and cervical cancer in young girls. Girls who are under 15 only need 2 vaccines to be protected from an HPV infection.
The HPV vaccine has dropped HPV infections in teen girls by 88%.
Ask your local Moose Pharmacist about starting your HPV series today!
Not only can you protect young women around you, but you can also help the older women with breast cancer pain in your life.
Cancer patients have reported improvement in cancer pain and intensity when using CBD oil.
Moose Pharmacy carries many CBD products that can both help with cancer pain and improve quality of sleep.
While we remember the women of the past, let us also be reminded to take care of women of the present and future.
These ladies will change the world, but only if they are healthy and pain free!
• HPV infects 13 million Americans each year and the vaccine has decreased HPV infections in teenagers by 88%.
• Moose Pharmacy provides the HPV vaccine for young women. This vaccine could save women from future cervical cancer and genital warts.
• Moose Pharmacy carries CBD oils that can help patients with breast cancer, to diminish pain and help with restful sleep
• HISTORY. 2022. Women’s History Month 2022. [online] Available at: <https://www.history.com/topics/holidays/womens-history-month>
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022. Why Get the HPV Vaccine. [online] Available at: <https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/vaccine/six-reasons.html>
• Aviram J, Lewitus GM, Vysotski Y, et al. Short-Term Medical Cannabis Treatment Regimens Produced Beneficial Effects among Palliative Cancer Patients. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2020;13(12):435. Published 2020 Nov 30. doi:10.3390/ph13120435